A Tiffany and the Talking Frog Discussion Guide
Book 1 – In Which We Find Our Purpose
What do we learn from this story?
- Why do you think Forest was crying? [Illustration of Forest crying]
- What kinds of things make you sad?
- Has there ever been anything about you that you wished were different?
- How would you answer Tiffany’s question: “What’s so bad about being different?”
- How did Tiffany show Forest being white was not a mistake, after all?
- How do you think God could use that part of you that you wish were different?
- When you feel sad, or are tempted to sulk, how will you remember Forest and the lesson of F.R.O.G.?
Remember to always be…